Here is what our patients had to say about us.
- "I feel the best I have felt in a good 10 years! You have improved my chronic neck/shoulder pain by such an incredible amount it is honestly indescribable. I can not say enough about the improvement I have made. Everyone here has been such a positive influence and so helpful with my recovery. I thought this was just going to be a waste of time but I was so miserable I went ahead and gave it a shot. Man, I am so glad I did! I feel great for the first time in ten years and I am off all of my meds! Yeah! - M.M
- "Thank you so much! You were all so helpful, considerate and attentive! With your skill and guidance I was able to run my race in a minute less than last year with far less training. My runs just keep getting better and better and I know it's because of all of your help. You're the best!"- Jessica
- "I went from not wanting to be touched-treatment, relief or otherwise-to gaining a complete trust in my treatment. I have a completely new understanding as to how one issue can quickly become much more. Your treatment offered the solution without the use of medications, injections and I avoided surgery! I am much more comfortable and happier day to day after completing my treatment at Sport and Spine, and I look forward to maintaining it on my own now."-Donna T.
- "Since I have been coming to you for the physical therapy sessions I have been feeling so much better with my leg, back pain, and shoulder problems. The pain down my leg and back is so much better and bearable. I would recommend your clinic to anyone with ANY kind of pain symptoms. The staff is very professional and friendly and gave me the full attention I needed." -Dale P.
- "I used to think that I will always be in pain and will always be weak. It took some time but I can't believe how much better I feel and how much more I can do now. I can't thank you all enough!" - Libby M.
- "What can I say but thanks? Thanks for being a really good therapist. I have been to MANY medical doctors, chiropractors, and some other physical therapists over 25 years...Your progressive and comprehensive approach to the body has been very beneficial to me immediately, and for that I am so grateful. Thanks!"- Marv F.
- "I had knee surgery and went to physical therapy for 3 months and made hardly any progress. Luckily my neighbor had gone to you guys and highly recommended I contact you to see if my progress was normal. I am so thankful I did. I could not believe how much better I felt and how much more I could do after just a few sessions. I am happy to report I have basically made a full recovery and can not say how thankful I am I called." - Robert N.
-"I have seen so many doctors and no one could help me. Until I came to Sport and Spine. They actually listened to me and I truly felt like they cared and wanted to get me better. It was a rough road but I completely trust them and now go to them any time I have pain and need help. I am finally able to do the things i once loved like ride my horse. Thank you!"- Tracy M.
-" Sport and Spine is the place to go! They don't just do exercise with you, they actually make you feel better, but then give you things you can do at home to stay better. Unlike other people I have seen, I didn't have to go over and over again for years to come. They got me better fast."-Lisa S.
-" I am so glad I was recommended to come here! I fee; much better and the care I received has been outstanding! The staff has treated me with the most professional kindness I have ever had with a doctor or healthcare person. I am very please, and have sent my son and my sister to see them!- Amy P.
- Thank you to the KinetaCare staff for all of your help in getting me back to "normal". I wanted you to know that the FDN was amazing. I'm Converted! Thanks Again! Karen C.
-"Mike and Mark at KinetaCare have been great in my physical
therapy for an injury to my neck and shoulder. Their vast knowledge of how the
body works and many different techniques they use are far above other physical
therapy places I have been to. The entire staff, including the front office is
very professional, kind, and listens to my concerns. Also, Donna is a great massage therapist! I
would highly recommend them to anyone in need of physical therapy."- K.S.